Trivia Answer & Work Work Work & Home
You guys are pretty smart. Macau was a former colony of Portugal.
Hi. It's Lisa. Sorry there's no new pictures, but I thought pictures of my cube at work would be just too boring!
Life here's been crazy for me. Trish (my counterpart from WDW) and I have been scheduling television stations from all over Asia to do live broadcasts from Hong Kong Disneyland. What a challenge!! We've been e-mailing information to the broadcasters in English and some of the responses have come in languages we can't identify. My 4 years of high school French and 2 years of college Spanish just aren't helpful in this part of the world. Anyone out there speak Malay? Didn't think so! If you want to see what I've been working on out here, Good Morning America will be doing some live shots on Monday, September 12th. Check it out.
On the homefront, we bid a fond farewell to Barb this morning. We were all so sad to see her go. She had such a good time with the girls. And for Tom and I, it was great getting to know her better.
Our next guests, Sue and Jacob, arrive in Hong Kong tonight at 9:40. I'll be meeting them at the Airport Express in Hong Kong station. Jacob will either be half asleep or he'll be bouncing off the walls. Thanks again to Dave and Emily for letting us borrow their wife/mom & son/brother for two weeks!


<< Home