The Peak
Hey, this is Katie writing the blog this time because Mom’s working.
We went to the peak today with Barb! It was VERY clear, so you could see all across to
There was a small mall up at the top, but it had the same seven stores (like in every mall.)
The most expensive house in the world was also atop the mountain, but we didn’t feel like walking out to it, and we weren’t even sure if you could get to it! When we saw a little clearing from all of the trees and bushes, you could just barely see it. The view is what makes it $117,000,000! It’s a mansion and a personal view of
Well, that was about it! But before I finish, I must share something very weird to me…At Manings (a drug store here) I found a bug repellent called “Skeeter.” Coincidentally-or is it-there is a character in the fourth Harry Potter book Named Rita Skeeter, a journalist for the wizarding newspaper, who is an animagus (someone who can turn into an animal) who can change into a BEETLE!!!! Very weird I think, or is Harry Potter turning into reality? The world will never know.
Well that’s it! Enjoy the pictures!


<< Home