Langham Place and the Ladies Market Two
Hey! Here’s a big surprise. We went shopping today. Ok, I think we need to start having more adventurous adventures, but in the mean time we’re dedicated to going to every mall and market in
We didn’t find anything we wanted to buy at the mall, but got some great deals at the Ladies Market that’s just a block away. I would have taken photos, but when you’re not Chinese you stand out, and when you’re not Chinese and you have a camera in your hand, you might as wear a big sign on your head that says “RIP ME OFF! I’M A TOURIST!!!” It’s hard to bargain with the sellers after taking photos, so we opted for the good buys instead of good photos.
Amazingly, Katie had a great time. She had a bad experience at her first “market” trip our first week here. It was a gazillion degrees outside and Tom got us lost. We’ve learned a lot since then and will be ready to take our visiting guests to the markets without getting lost!


<< Home