Rainy Days
Today was a day for DVDs! My sister-in-law bought us "Quantum Leap - Season 2" before we left so we spent most of the day watching Sam Becket "putting things right that once went wrong." (Yes, I am a geek, and I'm initiating my children into geek-dom). We've ordered seasons 1 and 3 because we're going to run short on episodes soon.
It's been raining and thunderstorming the past two days. They have "Amber Alerts" but it's not for kidnapped kids, it indicates the level of torrential rain that's going to fall. It took Tom twice as long to get home yesterday because of it. He said that the staircases that run along the roadway looked like waterfalls there was so much rain coming down. We were going to go down the hill today, but it's just too wet. We'll wait until tomorrow.
I finished signing my work visa paperwork yesterday, so hopefully I'll get my "green-card" before I need to start working in August.
We've got to run to the market for dinner. You know, it actually takes less time to go to the store here than it does at home. The Park-n-Shop is in the basement of Parkview. I just have to bring the girls with me to help carry the groceries!


<< Home