The Event and Relaxing Afterwards
The last few days have gone by so fast. They say time flies when you’re having fun, so I guess I must have had a heck of a time!
As difficult as this project was, because of facing the unknown media with unknown resource in an unknown country, it was probably the most fun I’ve ever had working on a press event. The one thing that was a “known” were the people, and the broadcast team I’m a part of is AMAZING.
As a celebration of the end of the event,Grace, Michael, Amie, Trish, Gerianne, Jon and I went to the Peak for dinner and then the Intercontinental for drinks. It was 12:45am and Grace made the suggestion that we go to a place called Tai Pan and get head and neck and foot massages. Miguel, one of the broadcast publicists from Walt Disney World, has been going there several times a week, so we knew it was on the “up and up.”
So there we were at 1am getting massages in


<< Home